Thursday, September 30, 2010

Marking one month

Since I am presently working hard at the conference, I don't have time to give you the usual quantity of riveting information about my day, but I thought I should note that it is ONE MONTH since I arrived in England.

And how better to celebrate than by giving you the news that 'Mt Kilimanjaro & Me', that other riveting read, is finally available on amazon.com! http://www.amazon.com/Mt-Kilimanjaro-Me-Annette-Freeman/dp/1921642963/ref=sr_1_3?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1285859006&sr=1-3
Australian book-lovers should be able to buy it at any good bookshop (insist they order it if they don't have it in stock - Dennis Jones is the distributor, Sid Harta publishers). Ask for it everywhere even if you don't buy it. Create a tsunami of demand!

And finally Out-of-Oz people can now purchase from amazon: makes a great gift! All your friends will love it! Gushing and glowing reviews invited!

No comments:

Post a Comment